- And this is a really gentle little film of Endeavour's sea trials in 2011, processed in a vintage style by Ocean... http://t.co/ZmFPfKBCJV
- Rolling back eighty years, perhaps you would like to see Endeavour in 1934 with her original owner T.OM. Sopwith... http://t.co/sdRkiJ7LTI
- After her latest major refit, completed in 2011, Endeavour was fitted with the letter E designed into her... http://t.co/8UtIwfFvA5
- In 1984 Endeavour was bought by Elizabeth Meyer, who undertook a five-year project to rebuild her. The initial... http://t.co/Du4Z6jglPI
- We have a rather lovely model of Endeavour in the K1 Britannia shop at the moment...
- And a trim stern http://t.co/WxJ7jfIkMw
- Instantly recognisable from her sleek navy topside and her beautiful red-brown underbelly, Endeavour also has... http://t.co/ppyOjRwc7v
- And Endeavour after her 18 month refit in Aukland (2011)... http://t.co/DVMrzNqCwQ
- Endeavour before her restoration (by Beken of Cowes). In the 1970s she sank in the River Medina, Isle of Wight.... http://t.co/URiuvVyesh
- http://t.co/S4yahc8pC9 http://t.co/TGT7r99bA1
- Rather a nice photo of Shamrock V http://t.co/mE6zik1sRe
- Hope you are enjoying this round up of all the J Class yachts. Here's a fabulous photo of Endeavour showing us... http://t.co/61T60OQKBq
- Shamrock V, not surprisingly given her name, has a beautiful racing green... http://t.co/0yglfkzrmy
- The services of Charles Ernest Nicholson were once again employed to design Shamrock V and she was constructed at... http://t.co/oBMx1EDBcp
- Shamrock V was the first British yacht to be built to the new J-Class rule. She was commissioned by Sir Thomas... http://t.co/9B0YWoJSBH
Lifting Britannia Into Her Cradle
- First attempt.
- First attempt.