Over 60 people attended a presentation by K1 Britannia, followed by dinner at the Royal London Yacht Club in Cowes, on the first night of Cowes Classics Week, July […]
- We shall be there! Check tomorrow for our special code for discounted tickets. http://t.co/utdpPYPrsP
- Happy Birthday Prince Harry from K1 Britannia http://t.co/1lfudY3VFP
- Coming shortly... http://t.co/fGwZOMaI7A
- Local charity UKSA, official charity for Cowes Week this year, have raised the money needed to teach every year 6... http://t.co/O9AqIs4hP4
- Tricky... http://t.co/bHZfXTDTP2
- Lisa, Sharon and Juliet from the K1 Britannia team! http://t.co/XeYwkcupjd
- Eve Branson, Ami, Jamie and Prince Michael of Kent http://t.co/BI56NWguzj
- Our Ami with Eve Branson http://t.co/HDoBHRUJ9u
- Meanwhile, back on The Country Life Fair facebook page... http://t.co/HNDEKG2PFN
- And now for something completely different... http://t.co/AsjNbbjfBl
- And a few more photos from a fabulous evening...
See regular posts from our team on-ground at Venture Quays with regular updates, photos and news, keeping you abreast of the re-fit as she progresses.
The Isle of Wight had been lashed by the fiercest storm since the hurricane of 1987 over Sunday and Monday, but the calm after the storm brought smooth waters and […]
The day dawned for our second attempt to lift K1 Britannia into the water and the Apache crane arrived and settled into place next to Venture Quays apron. The strops […]
We are honoured to announce that Peter Henderson, the great grandson of Sir Frederick Henderson, who was chairman of D&W Henderson’s when the original […]