When you contact us or sign up to Friends of Britannia, we may ask for personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address. We may also collect information about where you are on the Internet (such as the website you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your internet service provider is located, and the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit.
We respect your privacy
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
- To improve your browsing experience at our website
- To notify you of the progress of the Britannia rebuild and of K1 Britannia merchandise or special offers related to K1 Britannia that may be of interest to you
We hate junk mail too
- We will never pass on your email address or personal information to 3rd parties.
- We treat all your personal information as confidential. We comply with The UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.