- In Cowes the Panerai is now over but the Commodore's Cup begins tomorrow.... https://t.co/TExxzjQVLk
- Looking out from Princes Parade in Cowes this morning at the Panerai British Classic Week boats preparing for the... https://t.co/frLUr0X9hV
- Pontoon party...not quite ready. Very hot here in Cowes, but fair wind for the Round the Island race at Panerai British Classic Week
- GL Watson designed this perfect 36ft long cutter yacht in the winter after Britannia was launched. Peggy Bawn is... https://t.co/XME6Oe24NA
- Come to Cowes - it's looking lovely with all the banners and bunting. And don't forget to drop into the K1 Britannia - Shop ofcourse
- It's the Panerai British Classic Week Concours de Elegance (parade of sail) at 11am this morning. This was... https://t.co/gyUeFYPIrb
- https://t.co/BdVe5lkq85... https://t.co/au7b0JF7ix
- Mike Mason's family had the Park Hotel in Wivenhoe from 1938 - he also brought us this photo of Capt Albert... https://t.co/6vAgAsa8fk
- One of our friends, Mike Mason, is in the K1 Britannia - Shop and he's brought us this great photo of captain... https://t.co/X6v3UKpUzO
- News from Charles Stanley Cowes Classics Week, which is three days in with more to come...... https://t.co/Oj7EvOADEd
- Sir Max Aitken's museum also has the chair that the Prince of Wales (Edward VII) had made for himself for Britannia.
- The Max Aitken Museum in Cowes has quite a few original pieces from Britannia, including her gaff spar, which... https://t.co/5v7JEyQGfX
- And Opposition, built in 1971 for the then British Prime Minister Edward Heath as his second Morning Cloud, will... https://t.co/dMSd4wht5S
- Amongst the boats at the Charles Stanley Cowes Classics this week will be Mariquita, the beautiful 38m (125ft)... https://t.co/EAvCZc8zuU
Lifting Britannia Into Her Cradle
- First attempt.
- First attempt.