The K1 Britannia Trust is delighted to announce that we are launching a new Personal Development Programme. This initiative is designed to assist those who are […]
- Sailing on Eleanora. Tempted? https://t.co/0z5sFMtESE
- Eleanora is on the market it seems ... https://t.co/tscSDd2X99 https://t.co/DyeVv1qbpW
- Are you following the ROTC Transatlantic Race? https://t.co/D8d78x4BFy
- What do you think of this? https://t.co/SY1XEwsSTF
- Astra and Candida - once they were Britannia's rivals https://t.co/FgQ72Hotbk
- Interesting interview with Sir Ben Ainslie on achieving dreams! https://t.co/7ZeeFlvyxZ
- Lady Grylls, mother of Bear Grylls, turns on the Christmas lights in Cowes High Street.
- And the winners were....! https://t.co/UmCO8dJ9H6
- Happy Anniversary to HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip. https://t.co/LyNVZecpLN
- John Woodford shared this interesting postcard on the Isle of Wight Heritage Group.It is captioned 'King Edward... https://t.co/vOlijeWo1m
- Oh my! https://t.co/5hcSW3vi7E
- Remembrance Sunday parade in Cowes today - just by the K1 K1 Britannia - Shop https://t.co/GYQt65kN0q
See regular posts from the project with regular updates, photos and news, keeping you abreast of the latest news as it progresses.
The Isle of Wight had been lashed by the fiercest storm since the hurricane of 1987 over Sunday and Monday, but the calm after the storm brought smooth waters and […]
The day dawned for our second attempt to lift K1 Britannia into the water and the Apache crane arrived and settled into place next to Venture Quays apron. The strops […]