The K1 Britannia Trust is delighted to announce that we are launching a new Personal Development Programme. This initiative is designed to assist those who are […]
- https://t.co/H5xZ7rBk0t https://t.co/OjwOGaR81g
- It's almost finished... https://t.co/IH5jGaZkMz
- Sailing on Endeavour! https://t.co/1laoAfZcp6
- Having seen her in action in Antibes this summer, couldn't resist posting this film. https://t.co/YpPVI87x8V
- Still on the market - Endeavour! https://t.co/SKSLnOLw6m https://t.co/HeHTbggPU1
- A special big THANK YOU goes out to Steve Roberts and all the staff at @TurnstyleDesign for their very generous... https://t.co/hkotiBOHtL
- Our young crew member has a full set of tools courtesy of Grant Farley (pictured here), and his friends on the... https://t.co/0L0RmENvul
- Our crew member's first 12 weeks at IBTC Portsmouth will be spent in the Joinery Shop developing skills and... https://t.co/HCagyphitL
- Exciting news!! Our very first crew member to join the K1 Britannia Trust's Personal Development Programme has... https://t.co/3AHfcAdsWa
- Is this the very first Shamrock? https://t.co/DS6YD8WcG8
- Happy New Year!
- Did you know...? https://t.co/xQoZmMHmoh https://t.co/JVGYue3kC5
See regular posts from the project with regular updates, photos and news, keeping you abreast of the latest news as it progresses.
The Isle of Wight had been lashed by the fiercest storm since the hurricane of 1987 over Sunday and Monday, but the calm after the storm brought smooth waters and […]
The day dawned for our second attempt to lift K1 Britannia into the water and the Apache crane arrived and settled into place next to Venture Quays apron. The strops […]