The K1 Britannia Trust is delighted to announce that we are launching a new Personal Development Programme. This initiative is designed to assist those who are […]
- And sailing can help people back into the workplace who have lost their way! https://t.co/O4idc1oDJz
- Here's one from the archives! https://t.co/GufgbWKbdJ
- Guess who?
- And the winner was... https://t.co/3N9dZZnMre
- Velsheda are doing well at st Barths! https://t.co/QfBFmnClMj
- Beautiful! https://t.co/wluhUa1sLE
- Wow! https://t.co/sdqCwNKFOU
- Topaz is at St Barths! https://t.co/lLdIwUGWHj
- For more info on St Barths Bucket see https://t.co/gX98T31pup - photo by Studio Borlenghi https://t.co/FQHNTff2fY
- Well this will be quite a sight to see https://t.co/zEX7mXm2BK
- Looks as if it's going to be a great event. https://t.co/gYH95Q8umT
- And the Prince of Wales launched his Britannia 30 years later - in 1893. https://t.co/KwBCI6OFmJ
See regular posts from the project with regular updates, photos and news, keeping you abreast of the latest news as it progresses.
The Isle of Wight had been lashed by the fiercest storm since the hurricane of 1987 over Sunday and Monday, but the calm after the storm brought smooth waters and […]
The day dawned for our second attempt to lift K1 Britannia into the water and the Apache crane arrived and settled into place next to Venture Quays apron. The strops […]